Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple Tour Packages (Hindu pilgrimage)
Sabarimala is a Hindu pilgrimage center located in the Western Ghats mountain ranges of Pathanamthitta District in Kerala. It is the largest annual pilgrimage in world with an estimated 45-50 million devotees visiting every year. Sabarimala is believed to be the place where the Hindu God Ayyappan meditated after killing the powerful demoness, Mahishi. Ayyappan’s temple is situated here amidst 18 hills. The temple is situated on a hilltop at an altitude of 468 m (1535 ft) above mean sea level, and is surrounded by mountains and dense forests. Temples exist in each of the hills surrounding Sabarimala.
The Sabarimala Temple Tour Packages is available for all and can also be booked at any time. If you don’t want to face nay problem and enjoy the holy place the tour would prove beneficial. They would also provide you the food during the tour. The query form can help you to get the budget of the tour to Sabarimala depending on the details which is been given by you to the tour company. So, get yourself devoted to lord Ayappa and make the trip enjoyable and relaxed.
-: Chennai To Sabarimala Temple Routes :-
Chennai – Vilupuram – Tiruchy – Dindigul – Periyakulam – Theni – Cumbum – Gudalur – Kumily – Vandiperiyar – Pamba
-: Tour Places Covered :-
Samayapuram Mariamman Temple, Srirangam Sri Ranganathar Swamy Temple, Palani Murugan temple, Sabarimala Ayyappa Temple.
|Indica(4+1)||₹ 15,500/-||3 Days|
|Indigo -Xl (4+1)||₹17,500/-||3 Days|
|Mahindra Logan (4+1)||₹17,500/-||3 Days|
|Qualis & Tavera (9+1)||₹19,000/-||3 Days|
|Innova (7+1)||₹21,500/-||3 Days|
|Tempo Traveler (12+1)||₹26,000/-||3 Days|
|Tourister (16+1)||₹29,000/-||3 Days|
|Eicher Minibus (21+1)||₹45,000/-||3 Days|
|ECHIER MINI BUS (25+1)||₹49,000/-||3 Days|
Are you looking for the best price of car rentals service in chennai..? Totota Innova car rental per km in Chennai to Local Hourly Packages or Outstation :: Rs.11/- || Driver bata calender day basis :: Rs.350/- || For luxury innova Car online Booking please justdial +91-9940785555 /9600272025 or Get a quote via email: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- The Meter reading Days and Timings are calculated from office to office.
- Out Station Minimum 250/ 300 kms per day, Otherwise the same will be charged. Day means Calender Day.
- Extra Driver’s bata for Out Station will be charged double before 6.00 a.m. after 22.00 Hrs.
- Drivers bata shall be applicable between 10.00 p.m – 6.00 a.m & After 10 Hrs of Local Usage
- Extra Parking Fee, tollgate and permit(as per discussion) should be borne by Customer.
- User strictly enter KM & Time before releasing vehicle.
- For Local Use ( With in Chennai ) In case, if it is more than 8 Hrs 80 Kms extra payment as to made according to extra Kms & Hours.
- Service tax will be charged as per the Govt. rules on Gross billing amount.
- For Local Trips : Extra Driver’s batta applicable before 6.00 a.m. after 22.00 Hours.
- We are not responsible for your belongings
- All Disputes subject to CHENNAI JURISDICTION
- After Hours Are Between 10.00 PM To 6 AM
In Case of cancellation of trip 1 day before the date of journey, confirmation Payment 100% Non-Refundable
Sabarimala tour packages is linked to Hindu pilgrimage, predominantly for men of all ages. Women between the ages of 10 and 50 are not allowed to enter the temple, since the story attributed to Ayyappa prohibits the entry of the women in the menstrual age group. This is because Ayyappan is a Bramachari (Celibate). The pilgrimage begins in the month of November and ends in January. The temple attracts pilgrims not only from the southern states of India, but also from other parts of the country and abroad. The shrine gets thronged with devotees especially during the main pilgrim season from November to January. Mandala pooja (December12,2011) and Makaravilakku(Jan.15th,2012) are the two main events of the pilgrim season. The temple stays closed during the rest of the year except for the first five days of every Malayalam month and during